Puri Jagannadh’s latest film, an intense romantic drama titled Mehbooba, has been in news ever since the film’s stunning teaser was unveiled a month ago. Mehbooba is set against the 1971 Indo-Pak war and the film showcases the love story of an Indian boy, played by Puri’s son Akash Puri, and a Pakistani girl, essayed by debutant Neha Shetty.
Now, the latest update reveals that leading producer Dil Raju has acquired Mehbooba’s theatrical rights. In the past, Dil Raju had released Puri’s Idiot and Pokiri and both the movies went on to become huge blockbusters. All eyes will now be on their hat-trick association.
Mehbooba’s theatrical trailer will be out in April first week. On the other hand, the film is scheduled for release on May 11. Sandeep Chowta is the film’s music composer. Puri Jagannadh himself has produced this promising romantic drama.
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut
- Gold coins tradition continues in Kollywood
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?