Popular producer Dil Raju, whose latest film, Middle Class Abbayi (MCA) is all set to hit the screens tomorrow, approached the Cyber Crime Police today. The hotshot filmmaker requested the Cyber Crime Additional DCP to protect MCA from the impending piracy menace.
Young hero Allu Sirish, whose Okka Kshanam is releasing on December 29, accompanied Dil Raju and appealed to the Additional DCP to save Tollywood from pirates. Additional DCP Raghuveer assured them of complete co-operation during their movies’ release.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral