Popular producer Dil Raju, whose latest film, Middle Class Abbayi (MCA) is all set to hit the screens tomorrow, approached the Cyber Crime Police today. The hotshot filmmaker requested the Cyber Crime Additional DCP to protect MCA from the impending piracy menace.
Young hero Allu Sirish, whose Okka Kshanam is releasing on December 29, accompanied Dil Raju and appealed to the Additional DCP to save Tollywood from pirates. Additional DCP Raghuveer assured them of complete co-operation during their movies’ release.
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film