Popular producer Dil Raju, whose latest film, Middle Class Abbayi (MCA) is all set to hit the screens tomorrow, approached the Cyber Crime Police today. The hotshot filmmaker requested the Cyber Crime Additional DCP to protect MCA from the impending piracy menace.
Young hero Allu Sirish, whose Okka Kshanam is releasing on December 29, accompanied Dil Raju and appealed to the Additional DCP to save Tollywood from pirates. Additional DCP Raghuveer assured them of complete co-operation during their movies’ release.
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away
- Former heroine reveals why she rejected Aravindha Sametha