Popular producer Dil Raju, whose latest film, Middle Class Abbayi (MCA) is all set to hit the screens tomorrow, approached the Cyber Crime Police today. The hotshot filmmaker requested the Cyber Crime Additional DCP to protect MCA from the impending piracy menace.
Young hero Allu Sirish, whose Okka Kshanam is releasing on December 29, accompanied Dil Raju and appealed to the Additional DCP to save Tollywood from pirates. Additional DCP Raghuveer assured them of complete co-operation during their movies’ release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Bhanumathi & Ramakrishna (Available on AHA) – Sensible Rom-com
- Nani fans anxiously waiting for top producer’s decision
- Nepotism exists in the film industry, says Tamannaah
- Ram Charan giving an opportunity to a debutante
- Popular actress opens up about rumors on marriage and pregnancy
- Poor TRP’s for this hit film