The release date issues of Sarileru Neekevvaru and Ala Vaikunthapuramlo are not yet cleared creating a big tension for the fans and exhibitors worldwide.
Mahesh has also decided to come on the 10th now instead of 11th Jan and take on Bunny if the latter does not stick to his word of coming on the 12th of January.
Amidst all this, Allu Aravind and Dil Raju are holding talks and are cooling the egos of the star heroes to come at a mutual understanding regarding the release dates which are a day apart.
Both the star producers are holding talks as of now and will come to a conclusion in a day or two and clear the release tension.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed