Noted producers Dil Raju and Ashwini Dutt have picked up the distribution rights for Nizam and Krishna area respectively. The movie is generating a good buzz before release and director Raghavendra Rao has scored good hits with Akkineni Nagarjuna before with ‘Annammayya’ and ‘Sri Ramadasu’. Now they have got together for ‘Shirdi Sai’.
Music has been composed by Keeravani and the audio has received a good response from the market. Mahesh Reddy is the producer of the film and the movie is gearing up for a release on September 6th.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna