Released last Friday, the Nithiin-Raashi Khanna starrer, Srinivasa Kalyana has opened to mixed reports all over. Meanwhile, the unit has arranged a media meet last night where this film’s producer announced yet another project with his director Satish Vignesya.
Speaking at the event, Dil Raju said that Srinivasa Kalyanam missed youthful elements and comedy episodes which are the main reason for the divide talk all over.
He further added that taking this as a feedback, his director, Satish will work on yet another film which will impress all sections of the audience. Dil Raju also told that the script work is on and the film is tentatively titled Thank You.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage