S.S. Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ has started its pre-release business in a stunning way. After closing Karnataka and Ceded areas for a record breaking figure of 9 Crores and 13 Crores, the Nizam business was closed today for 25Crores! This is for part 1 only!
The movie is being made with unbelievable technical standards never before seen in Indian cinema and distributors who have been given small glimpses of the film are buying up the rights with a lot of confidence.
The film is currently in production and shooting of crucial scenes is going on at RFC on Prabhas and Tamanna. The film is being made on Arka Media banner with music from Keeravani and cinematography from Senthil.
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha