Dil Raju is one of the top producers in the country. He is also a leading distributor and owns multiple theaters in two Telugu states. So, when it comes to blocking theaters for his films, no one can stop him.
Now, he has blocked 12th Jan 2023 as the release date of his film Varisu. On the other hand, the makers of Waltair Veerayya and Veera Simha Reddy are yet to announce their dates.
The word in the trade was that either Chiru or Balayya will block this date as it will be feasible for Sankranthi season and will help the makers as it is a long weekend of festival.
So what will Chiru and Balayya do? Will they choose the same date and announce their films? Who will choose which date has become a hot topic of discussion? in the film world.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for the release of Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura first single
- Latest: Balakrishna responds to the controversy about his comments on nurses
- Latest US collections of Writer Padmabhushan
- Koratala Siva prepares solid plan for NTR30
- Latest: Mahesh Babu reviews Writer Padmabhushan
- Mega hero to launch the trailer of Vinaro Bhagyamu Vishnu Katha