Dil Raju is one producer who spots good talent and films which have good content. The latest we hear is that he has bought the entire theatrical rights of the upcoming Telugu film Tholi Prema.
The news is that Raju has apparently spent close to 18 crores for this project which is touted to be a complete love story. Varun Tej and Raashi Khanna play the main leads in this film which is directed by Venky Atluri.
The shooting of the film is nearing completion and with Dil Raju buying these rights, things have become even more exciting for this project. An official confirmation is yet to be made on this news.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race