Senior character artiste Rajendra Prasad and hero Sree Vishnu will be seen as father and son in the upcoming comedy drama, Gaali Sampath. Anish Krishna has directed the film, while star director Anil Ravipudi provided the screenplay and also acted as the direction supervisor.
In a latest promotional event, top producer Dil Raju expressed his confidence in Gaali Sampath’s success. He said that Gaali Sampath will become a big film on March 11th. “Director Anish has a very good comedy tinge. I laughed a lot watching his ‘Ala Ela’ film. I watched some episodes in this film and they are very entertaining. Climax is very emotional. Rajendra Prasad Garu and Sree Vishnu together aced during entertainment and emotional scenes,” Dil Raju said.
Produced by Shine Screens’ Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi, Gaali Sampath also has Anil Ravipudi’s long-time writer and co-director S Krishna debuting as a producer. Lovely Singh is the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss girl signs Mega hero’s film
- This is what ‘Saranaga Dariya’ from Love Story means
- Aranya trailer hits the bull’s eye
- Yash’s KGF behind Prabhas’ nod to Salaar
- A1 Express – Sundeep Kishan turns emotional
- Here is the detailed info on Acharya’s music album