Dil Raju, who is producing the first true multistarrer of the Telugu film industry in decades, has put an end to all the speculations and said that Samantha is indeed a part of his venture ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’. There were reports earlier that Samantha dropped out of the project due to a lack of dates. The movie has Victory Venkatesh and Prince Mahesh Babu in the lead roles.
Samantha would romance Mahesh Babu in the film while Amala Paul would play the role of Venkatesh’s ‘maradalu’. The story is a family drama where Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu will be seen as brothers. Prakash Raj is portraying the role of their father.
Srikanth Addala is directing this project while Micky J Meyer will be composing the tunes. Regular shooting will commence from January 18th.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years