Popular producer ‘Dil’ Raju has been elected as the President of the newly formed Telangana Movie Chamber of Commerce. With the sole aim of developing the regional cinema in the Telangana state, the TMCC has been constituted to challenge the Telangana Film Chamber of Commerce, which is being headed by Vijendar Reddy.
Speaking to the media, Sana Yadireddy, popular filmmaker from Telangana, said that TMCC has been established to encourage producers, distributors and exhibitors to take part in the movement to better the filmmaking environments in the state.
The TMCC committee will also meet the state’s CM KCR to discuss the issues regarding the development of regional cinema and the welfare of the Telangana artistes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine trying hard for more offers
- Anand Devarakonda to remake a hit film of the ’90s ?
- Kamal to speak this language in Indian 2
- Good dose of comedy in Pratiroju Pandage
- Excited Mahesh fans trend #SarileruNeekevvaruTeaser worldwide
- Bollywood continues to shell out historical films