Popular producer ‘Dil’ Raju has been elected as the President of the newly formed Telangana Movie Chamber of Commerce. With the sole aim of developing the regional cinema in the Telangana state, the TMCC has been constituted to challenge the Telangana Film Chamber of Commerce, which is being headed by Vijendar Reddy.
Speaking to the media, Sana Yadireddy, popular filmmaker from Telangana, said that TMCC has been established to encourage producers, distributors and exhibitors to take part in the movement to better the filmmaking environments in the state.
The TMCC committee will also meet the state’s CM KCR to discuss the issues regarding the development of regional cinema and the welfare of the Telangana artistes.
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb