The romantic entertainer Rojulu Marayi, which hit the screens on July 1st, is doing some pretty decent business all over, especially in multiplexes. While Maruthi provided the story, it was produced by Good Cinema group with Dil Raju acting as the presenter.
According to the latest box-office reports, the movie has so far collected 5 crores 84 lakhs gross in the ten day period. The collections are decent for a small budget entertainer, and Dil Raju is reportedly satisfied with the film. To celebrate the success, the makers have added about 8 minutes of footage to the movie as we reported a while back.
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date