After producing Supreme, he distributed Nithiin’s ‘A..Aa’ and Nani’s ‘Gentleman’. Both films did exceedingly well in Nizam area and brought very handsome profits for Dil Raju.
To add to this, he also has the theatrical rights of ‘Babu Bangaram’, ‘Janatha Garage’ and ‘Premam’, as per the order of release.
All of these films are carrying very positive buzz and if they end up as hits, then 2016 will be a year to remember for Sri Venkateswara
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?