With Netflix, Disney Hotstar, and Amazon Prime announcing many Hindi biggies in the days to come, the Telugu producers are still playing the waiting game and are yet to sell their films to these OTT platforms.
There are many films which are stuck in the line without a release in the last three months and one of them is Dil Raju’s Nani starrer V that is directed by Indraganti Mohana Krishna.
Even after getting so many offers from the OTT giants, Dil Raju did not release his film yet. He was feeling that V is a film that should be watched only in theaters.
Now with the cases on the rise and theaters not set to open at least till this Dusshera in October, Dil Raju is now confused and fallen in a dilemma about selling his film.
He is planning to release it online but there are many obstructions like his director and actors are not ready for it but he is getting tempted to sell the film. Only time will tell what will happen to the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity