Recently, there were several rumours in a section of media which speculated that hotshot producer Dil Raju has ghost directed his upcoming release, Srinivasa Kalyanam. The rumours went on to say that Dil Raju involves in the direction of almost all his films.
But during an interview while promoting Srinivasa Kalyanam, Dil Raju refuted all these rumors. He said that he was deeply upset with the ongoing rumors that he ghost directs his movies. “I only support all my directors as a producer and participate in making a finest product. I request the media not to spread baseless rumours,” said Dil Raju.
Directed by Satish Vegesna, Srinivasa Kalyanam has Nithiin and Raashi Khanna as the main leads. The film releases on August 9.
- Geetha Govindam breaches $1M mark; Eyes $2M now
- Chiru and family donate big for Kerala victims
- Geetha Govindam makers plan interesting promotions
- Interview : Bunny Vasu – We never imagined such a massive success for Geetha Govindam
- Allu Arjun’s Tamil debut to be delayed