Koratala Shiva is one director who is in top form as of now. He is the busiest director in Tollywood and stars make a beeline to work with him.
He is currently directing Mahesh Babu in a film called Bharat Ane Nenu. Apart from this, he is supposed to work with Ram Charan and NTR in his upcoming projects.
But the twist lies here as both NTR and Ram Charan have been signed on to work with Rajamouli for his film which will start in summer 2018. The film in the discussion will start only once NTR finishes his next with Trivikram and Charan wraps up his film with Boyapati.
So as the two heroes are busy and Koratala will be free, he in the meantime is planning to direct a film with Allu Arjun. Talks are currently on and if the rumors are to be believed, Dil Raju might produce this project.
We need to see whether this project materializes or not. Watch out this space for updates on this project
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha