Many raised doubts as to why a producer like Dil Raju is remaking a cult hit like ’96’ in Telugu. Media said that he is risking big time by attempting a successful film which should not be remade.
Things became normal when Samantha and Sharwa were announced as the lead pair and many were happy with the casting. But then Dil Raju was once again in the news for having changes in the script and getting into creative arguments with the director Prem Kumar.
A few scenes of the film have also been shot already and the insiders reveal that Dil Raju has decided not to interfere in the project anymore.
Generally, Dil Raju is a hand’s on producer who has his say on the way the film is shaping up with each passing day. But for this film, he has left the film on the director and his team.
Will this move make an impact on the film or not needs to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR actress is Times Most Desirable Woman
- No story locked for Mahesh-Vamshi Paidipally’s next film
- Director opens up about Salman’s cameo in Saaho
- FDFS : Live Updates from Sita
- Fresh troubles for Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans