And in early summer, Dil Raju’s Nenu Local turned out to be yet another blockbuster. The producer currently has Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham and Ravi Teja’s Touch Chesi Choodu on sets, while Nani’s MCA will go on floors very soon.
In his latest interview, Dil Raju said that he will have 4 releases within August and that he will have a few more projects to be launched in the second half of this year.
Dil Raju further said that perhaps his production house will be the first ever in India to release as many as 6 films in a single year. Well, that will be a new national record indeed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?