Aravinda Sametha has opened to some very good reviews all over. The makers organized a press meet to thank the audience and producer Dil Raju, who bought the Nizam rights also attended the event.
When asked whether Aravinda Sametha’s success would be a problem to Hello Guru Prema Kosame which is releasing just a week after ASVR, Dil Raju was quick to answer and said that as it is the festival season, the audience will have more choice and watch both the films happily.
Hello Guru Prema Kosame has Ram and Anupama Parameswaran and is directed by Trinadh Rao Nakkina.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiara reveals how acting with Mahesh, Charan helped her in South
- 100% Love actress returns to Tollywood
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 16-06-2019
- Speculations about Dhruv Vikram’s second film put to rest
- Shruti Haasan is enjoying her singlehood
- Vishal downplays actress’ verbal attack