Aravinda Sametha has opened to some very good reviews all over. The makers organized a press meet to thank the audience and producer Dil Raju, who bought the Nizam rights also attended the event.
When asked whether Aravinda Sametha’s success would be a problem to Hello Guru Prema Kosame which is releasing just a week after ASVR, Dil Raju was quick to answer and said that as it is the festival season, the audience will have more choice and watch both the films happily.
Hello Guru Prema Kosame has Ram and Anupama Parameswaran and is directed by Trinadh Rao Nakkina.
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W