Aravinda Sametha has opened to some very good reviews all over. The makers organized a press meet to thank the audience and producer Dil Raju, who bought the Nizam rights also attended the event.
When asked whether Aravinda Sametha’s success would be a problem to Hello Guru Prema Kosame which is releasing just a week after ASVR, Dil Raju was quick to answer and said that as it is the festival season, the audience will have more choice and watch both the films happily.
Hello Guru Prema Kosame has Ram and Anupama Parameswaran and is directed by Trinadh Rao Nakkina.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy title fixed for Naga Shourya 20
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers shocked with the popularity of this housemate
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers plan a big twist for this weekend show
- Will Rajinikanth make a clear statement on his political entry today?
- Pawan Kalyan to visit flood-hit Rayalaseema ahead of bypoll
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?