Aravinda Sametha has opened to some very good reviews all over. The makers organized a press meet to thank the audience and producer Dil Raju, who bought the Nizam rights also attended the event.
When asked whether Aravinda Sametha’s success would be a problem to Hello Guru Prema Kosame which is releasing just a week after ASVR, Dil Raju was quick to answer and said that as it is the festival season, the audience will have more choice and watch both the films happily.
Hello Guru Prema Kosame has Ram and Anupama Parameswaran and is directed by Trinadh Rao Nakkina.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Star Tamil hero turns singer once again
- Tollywood producers trying to cash in on Yash’s craze
- Ram Charan’s mass steps to be a highlight in Thassadiyya
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat