Aravinda Sametha has opened to some very good reviews all over. The makers organized a press meet to thank the audience and producer Dil Raju, who bought the Nizam rights also attended the event.
When asked whether Aravinda Sametha’s success would be a problem to Hello Guru Prema Kosame which is releasing just a week after ASVR, Dil Raju was quick to answer and said that as it is the festival season, the audience will have more choice and watch both the films happily.
Hello Guru Prema Kosame has Ram and Anupama Parameswaran and is directed by Trinadh Rao Nakkina.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting backdrop for Krish’s film with Rakul and Vaishnav Tej
- Film on Ram Gopal Varma stalled after critic’s arrest
- Special plans for Venky’s 75th project
- No stopping Sonu Sood- Does yet another service
- Lockdown Review : RGV’s Thriller- Telugu film on Shreays ET
- Karthikeya to join star hero’s next in Hyderabad?