A couple of months ago, hotshot producer Dil Raju made a huge splash in Tollywood and Kollywood by launching the sequel to Kamal Haasan-Shankar’s blockbuster 1996 patriotic drama, Bharatheeyudu. However, after a few weeks, there were reports that Dil Raju made a quick exit from this highly-anticipated sequel.
Opening up about his exit from Bharatheeyudu 2 for the first time in a media interaction yesterday on the eve of his birthday, Dil Raju confirmed that he did walk out of Bharatheeyudu 2 even though he is a huge fan of Shankar’s movies. Dil Raju went on to reveal that he decided to quit the project after timely advises from his well-wishers.
Meanwhile, Dil Raju is eyeing a double hat-trick in 2018 with his upcoming film MCA. The film releases on December 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior actress, filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala passes away
- Agnyaathavaasi sentiment impacts AA19’s release?
- Shraddha is the best choice for Saaho: Sujeeth
- Samantha’s popularity to be tested big time
- Double tension for Rajasekhar’s family
- Dear Comrade sets a new record in US