A couple of months ago, hotshot producer Dil Raju made a huge splash in Tollywood and Kollywood by launching the sequel to Kamal Haasan-Shankar’s blockbuster 1996 patriotic drama, Bharatheeyudu. However, after a few weeks, there were reports that Dil Raju made a quick exit from this highly-anticipated sequel.
Opening up about his exit from Bharatheeyudu 2 for the first time in a media interaction yesterday on the eve of his birthday, Dil Raju confirmed that he did walk out of Bharatheeyudu 2 even though he is a huge fan of Shankar’s movies. Dil Raju went on to reveal that he decided to quit the project after timely advises from his well-wishers.
Meanwhile, Dil Raju is eyeing a double hat-trick in 2018 with his upcoming film MCA. The film releases on December 21.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar