Producer Dil Raju is very serious about anti-piracy efforts for the film ‘Ramayya Vasthavayya’. The star producer interacted with media personnel today evening and released the photos and other details of some members involved in piracy syndicates. Dil Raju has also informed journalists that he is going work closely with the anti-piracy cell of the AP Film Chamber.
Director Harish Shankar also appealed to movie lovers to stay away from pirated copies. The movie is gearing up for a massive release tomorrow. If any pirated copies of the film are found, fans are requested to inform authorities by sending an email or contacting the following numbers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s daughter and son-in-law’s cute video is full of love
- Not a film, but Salman Khan releases this for this Eid
- Exciting buzz: Will Chiranjeevi and Vijayashanthi share screen space?
- Corona impact: RX100’s Hindi remake to skip 2020 release
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans