Producer Dil Raju is very serious about anti-piracy efforts for the film ‘Ramayya Vasthavayya’. The star producer interacted with media personnel today evening and released the photos and other details of some members involved in piracy syndicates. Dil Raju has also informed journalists that he is going work closely with the anti-piracy cell of the AP Film Chamber.
Director Harish Shankar also appealed to movie lovers to stay away from pirated copies. The movie is gearing up for a massive release tomorrow. If any pirated copies of the film are found, fans are requested to inform authorities by sending an email or contacting the following numbers.
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?
- RGV vows to train ‘Celluloid Terrorists’ at his film school
- Mahanati surpasses Khaidi No 150 & A..Aa in US
- Directing NTR is no ordinary responsibility: Krish
- Sai Pallavi recalls the moment she first met her favorite star