Producer Dil Raju is very serious about anti-piracy efforts for the film ‘Ramayya Vasthavayya’. The star producer interacted with media personnel today evening and released the photos and other details of some members involved in piracy syndicates. Dil Raju has also informed journalists that he is going work closely with the anti-piracy cell of the AP Film Chamber.
Director Harish Shankar also appealed to movie lovers to stay away from pirated copies. The movie is gearing up for a massive release tomorrow. If any pirated copies of the film are found, fans are requested to inform authorities by sending an email or contacting the following numbers.
- GST anti-evasion team sends notices to multiplexes, cinema halls
- Kajal, Sharwa shoot with 250 dancers in Spain
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours
- Nani’s negative role in a multi-starrer?