National award-winning actress Keerthy Suresh will be seen in a sports romantic comedy, titled Good Luck Sakhi. The film is being directed by acclaimed Bollywood film maker Nagesh Kukunoor and produced by young producers Shravya Varma and Sudheer Chandra.
Now, if the latest reports are to be believed, top producer Dil Raju has taken over Good Luck Sakhi. It is reported that nearly half of the amount of the allotted 12 crore budget has been spent already, with only half of the shoot completed so far. Anticipating a budget hike in the coming schedules, the young producers approached Dil Raju.
After seeing the film’s rushes, Dil Raju reportedly told Shravya and Sudheer that he will complete the film and return their investments after the film hits screens and the young producers happily agreed. Good Luck Sakhi also stars Aadhi Pinisetty and Jagapathi Babu in lead roles. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these Telugu OTT biggies impressed you the most?
- Samantha offers special prayers at Tirupati and Srikalahasti
- Sai Tej taken off ventilator finally; To remain in hospital
- Sai Tej’s Republic completes censor; Release date announced
- Adigya from Akhanda is simple and delightful
- Ram Charan and team Maestro shoot for Bigg Boss 5