Hotshot producer Dil Raju introduced so many successful directors to Tollywood. One of his longtime associates, Venu Sreeram, made his directorial debut with Siddharth-Shruti Haasan’s Oh My Friend. Following the film’s debacle at the box-office, Venu Sreeram didn’t make any film till date.
Even the recently announced film in the combination of Ravi Teja-Venu Sreeram-Dil Raju was shelved, leaving the director disappointed. But according to the latest reports, Dil Raju has decided to produce Venu Sreeram’s next film.
Apparently, the talented director is penning a script which might suit Nani. The project may go on floors after summer 2017, if things go as per plans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru starts prepping for his next
- Poll : Mahesh or Bunny- who should shift their film’s release date?
- Rashmika’s glamor treat in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Fresh update on Sarileru Neekevvaru’s Diwali treat
- NTR launches first look of Keeravani’s son’s debut film
- Pooja Hegde pins big hopes on this film