Hotshot producer Dil Raju introduced so many successful directors to Tollywood. One of his longtime associates, Venu Sreeram, made his directorial debut with Siddharth-Shruti Haasan’s Oh My Friend. Following the film’s debacle at the box-office, Venu Sreeram didn’t make any film till date.
Even the recently announced film in the combination of Ravi Teja-Venu Sreeram-Dil Raju was shelved, leaving the director disappointed. But according to the latest reports, Dil Raju has decided to produce Venu Sreeram’s next film.
Apparently, the talented director is penning a script which might suit Nani. The project may go on floors after summer 2017, if things go as per plans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these senior stars should stop doing song and dance films?
- This is when theaters in China will reopen
- Hanu Raghavapudi-Dulquer Salman film put on hold?
- Netflix announces streaming date of Janhvi Kapoor’s Gunjan Saxena
- Sushanth Singh’s girlfriend demands CBI enquiry
- Lockdown Review : Undekhi – Hindi series on Sony Liv