Dil Raju one of the leading producers in Tollywood, is all set to get married for the second time. The wedding will be taking place tonight at a temple in his hometown in Nizamabad. The wedding will be an extremely private affair and only 10 close family members will be present to bless the newly-weds.
Dil Raju was earlier married to Smt Anitha (46) who passed away following a cardiac arrest in March, 2017. He has a daughter named Hansitha Reddy who got married in 2014. Dil Raju has been feeling quite lonely and low ever since his wife’s demise and he is tying the knot for the second time with his family’s support.
“With the world coming to a standstill, things haven’t quite been great for most of us on the professional front. I haven’t been going through a great time personally as well for a while now. But I am hopeful things will settle down very soon and all will be well. And in that fervour of hope, it’s now time for me to turn over a new leaf and restart my personal life on a happy note,” a note from Dil Raju read.
123Telugu.com wishes Dil Raju a very happy married life!
Articles that might interest you:
- Jersey girl opts out of this crazy project
- Ram Charan to launch Varun Tej film’s first look
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding was supposed to happen here
- Dulquer Salmaan lands in Bollywood filmmaker’s next
- Krack’s digital rights sold to Aha; Here’s the actual amount
- Here’s why Alia Bhatt was admitted to the hospital