As per the latest reports, noted producer Dil Raju will produce Nandamuri Kalyanram’s next which will be directed by Ravi Kumar Chowdary. Kalyanram’s last release, ‘Pataas’, was released early this year and ended up as a huge blockbuster and raked in profits double the investment.
On the other hand, Ravi Kumar Chowdary is fresh from the success of Sai Dharam Tej’s first release ‘Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham’. The film was jointly produced by Dil Raju and Allu Arvind. Incidentally, Dil Raju also distributed ‘Pataas’ and amassed huge profits. Buoyed by the film’s success, Dil Raju promised in one of the promotional interviews that he will produce Kalyanram’s next film.
The script work is nearing its completion and Kalyanram’s character will be a never seen before treat for his fans.
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding
- Upcoming comedian to be the highlight of AAA
- Rajinikanth’s Petta confirmed for Sankranthi release
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series