As per the latest reports, noted producer Dil Raju will produce Nandamuri Kalyanram’s next which will be directed by Ravi Kumar Chowdary. Kalyanram’s last release, ‘Pataas’, was released early this year and ended up as a huge blockbuster and raked in profits double the investment.
On the other hand, Ravi Kumar Chowdary is fresh from the success of Sai Dharam Tej’s first release ‘Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham’. The film was jointly produced by Dil Raju and Allu Arvind. Incidentally, Dil Raju also distributed ‘Pataas’ and amassed huge profits. Buoyed by the film’s success, Dil Raju promised in one of the promotional interviews that he will produce Kalyanram’s next film.
The script work is nearing its completion and Kalyanram’s character will be a never seen before treat for his fans.
- NTR Mahanayakudu postponed to February second week?
- Brahmaanandam’s son reveals his father’s health condition
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors