Dil Raju is a man of sentiments and he always does things according to what he believes in life. He is ready with his latest film Sreenivasa Kalyanam which is up for a release on the 9th of this August.
Sources close to the unit reveal that Dil Raju is very happy with the release date as his biggest hit his banner, Bomarillu also came out on the same date of 9th May 2006.
This lucky date, Dil Raju is considering to be a blessing in disguise and says that the audience will themselves promote Sreenivasa Kalyanam after watching the family film. The ace producer recollects that the same happened even with Bommarillu as the family emotions worked well during that time and the word of mouth was very strong.
If one can remember, yet another production house, Vyjayanthi Movie also released their blockbuster movie Mahanati on the 9th of May which also happened to be the release date of Jagadeka Veerudu Atiloka Sundari.
Dil Raju feels that history will repeat itself with Sreenivasa Kalyanam and his banner will be once again in news with the family entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu
- Varun Dhawan to move into his expensive apartment post-wedding
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next
- Title of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out on this date