Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Katamarayudu will have its second schedule kick-started in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu from the 5th of this month. Gopala Gopala director Dolly is helming this project.
According to the latest reports, Vasu Varma, the director of Naga Chaitanya’s debut film Josh and Sunil’s Krishnashtami, is helping Dolly with his creative expertise in Katamarayudu’s script development and on-location logistics.
Vasu Varma was apparently involved in the making of several big budget movies in the past.
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj