Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Katamarayudu will have its second schedule kick-started in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu from the 5th of this month. Gopala Gopala director Dolly is helming this project.
According to the latest reports, Vasu Varma, the director of Naga Chaitanya’s debut film Josh and Sunil’s Krishnashtami, is helping Dolly with his creative expertise in Katamarayudu’s script development and on-location logistics.
Vasu Varma was apparently involved in the making of several big budget movies in the past.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”