Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Katamarayudu will have its second schedule kick-started in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu from the 5th of this month. Gopala Gopala director Dolly is helming this project.
According to the latest reports, Vasu Varma, the director of Naga Chaitanya’s debut film Josh and Sunil’s Krishnashtami, is helping Dolly with his creative expertise in Katamarayudu’s script development and on-location logistics.
Vasu Varma was apparently involved in the making of several big budget movies in the past.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties