Top producer Dil Raju’s recently launched romantic entertainer, Iddari Lokam Okate, has turned crucial for the film’s hero Raj Tarun and heroine Shalini Pandey. After the modestly successful Eedo Rakam Aado Rakam in 2016, Raj Tarun hasn’t tasted much success over the past three years. With Dil Raju’s backing, Raj is determined to bounce back to the winning streak.
On the other hand, Shalini Pandey, although an official announcement is yet to be made, is said to have been roped in to play Raj’s love interest in Iddari Lokam Okate. After a couple of important cameos in Mahanati and NTR Mahanayakudu, Shalini had scored a decent hit with Kalyan Ram’s 118. She will be keen to bag one more success to cement her place in Tollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially