After releasing a low budget indie film titled Vellipomakey around a couple of months ago, hotshot producer Dil Raju is all set to release a small budget feel good romantic family entertainer titled Prematho Mee Karthik. The film is slated to open in cinemas on November 17.
Prematho Mee Karthik showcases the story of three generations. The film is directed by debutant Rishi. The film stars newcomers Karthikeya and Simrat Kaur as the main leads. Malayalam composer Shaan Rahman of Jimmikki Kammal fame is the music composer and Ramanashree Gummakonda and Ravinder Gummakonda are the producers.
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled