Talented hero Naveen Chandra’s upcoming romantic drama, Bhanumathi Ramakrishna, is making all the right noises before its release. The film will be having its world digital premiere on Aha on July 3.
In a latest interview, Naveen revealed that he took to playing character roles after Dil Raju suggested him to exploit his talent to the fullest and explore his career beyond lead roles. Naveen is quite happy to see exciting roles coming his way ever since.
Naveen had played key roles in NTR’s Aravindha Sametha and Dhanush’s Pattaas. He will next be seen in negative roles in Balayya-Boyapati Srinu’s film and Varun Tej’s Boxer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?
- So many remakes in Tollywood-Are there no original stories?
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?
- Viral Snap -Dil Raju’s new transformation