Talented hero Naveen Chandra’s upcoming romantic drama, Bhanumathi Ramakrishna, is making all the right noises before its release. The film will be having its world digital premiere on Aha on July 3.
In a latest interview, Naveen revealed that he took to playing character roles after Dil Raju suggested him to exploit his talent to the fullest and explore his career beyond lead roles. Naveen is quite happy to see exciting roles coming his way ever since.
Naveen had played key roles in NTR’s Aravindha Sametha and Dhanush’s Pattaas. He will next be seen in negative roles in Balayya-Boyapati Srinu’s film and Varun Tej’s Boxer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thala Ajith’s on-screen daughter all set for Tollywood debut
- Keerthy Suresh’s first Telugu film gears up for release finally
- North Indian fans celebrate Butta Bomma’s new record
- Mahesh Babu’s latest feat on Instagram
- Puri Jagan in talks with a noted star for his next?
- No stopping Mohan Lal- Begins a new film