In what could be said as bad news for the country, the legendary Dilip Kumar passed away today. He was 98 and passed away due to age-related issues.
Now, a short while back, his mortal remains were brought back to his residence, and his wife, Saira Banu has revealed that the funeral will be held at 5 PM in Juhu’s Santa Cruz Qabrastan.
Dilip Kumar was born in Pakistan and was India’s first superstar. Regards have been pouring in from all over the country for the star who once ruled Indian cinema.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss beauty turns Assistant Director
- 2 releases in 1 week: Priyanka Jawalkar’s promising line-up
- Rajamouli’s priorities change big time with RRR
- Sharwa to do a film based on the time machine concept?
- Team Trisha slam wedding rumors of the star heroine
- Star hero brushing up Telangana accent for his next