In what could be said as bad news for the country, the legendary Dilip Kumar passed away today. He was 98 and passed away due to age-related issues.
Now, a short while back, his mortal remains were brought back to his residence, and his wife, Saira Banu has revealed that the funeral will be held at 5 PM in Juhu’s Santa Cruz Qabrastan.
Dilip Kumar was born in Pakistan and was India’s first superstar. Regards have been pouring in from all over the country for the star who once ruled Indian cinema.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Karthikeya 2 – Enjoyable adventure drama
- Akshay Kumar makes key comments regarding Tollywood
- Trailer of Vijay Antony’s Hatya to be out on this date
- Huge: Variety lists Jr NTR as an unranked possible contender for the Oscar best actor
- Pic Talk: Superstar back in action for a commercial
- Nandamuri Balakrishna watches Bimbisara, appreciates the team