Eagerly awaiting the release of Soggade Chinni Nayana, her biggest film till date, dimpled beauty Lavanya Tripathi is currently busy shooting for Allu Sirish’s upcoming film, where she plays a college girl. In her latest interview, Lavanya said that she is already in talks for her next.
Revealing that the film’s story will revolve around her, Lavanya says that the film will be set in the US and that it will be a road movie. Lavanya will even undergo an image makeover for her role. The film will be directed by a debutant. However, the cute actress is yet to sign on the dotted lines.
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019