Eagerly awaiting the release of Soggade Chinni Nayana, her biggest film till date, dimpled beauty Lavanya Tripathi is currently busy shooting for Allu Sirish’s upcoming film, where she plays a college girl. In her latest interview, Lavanya said that she is already in talks for her next.
Revealing that the film’s story will revolve around her, Lavanya says that the film will be set in the US and that it will be a road movie. Lavanya will even undergo an image makeover for her role. The film will be directed by a debutant. However, the cute actress is yet to sign on the dotted lines.
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?