Popular Kollywood director AL Vijay is all set to tie the knot again. The Abhinetri and Nanna director will be marrying a Chennai-based doctor named Aishwarya. The wedding will take place on the 11th of July. Vijay revealed a press note confirming the same and also revealed that it’s an arranged marriage.
Vijay was earlier married to popular young actress Amala Paul. After being in love for a couple of years, Vijay and Amala got married in 2014. However, the couple’s marriage ended in divorce in 2017 due to irreconcilable differences. Vijay’s recent release is the Prabhudeva and Tamannaah-starrer horror comedy, Abhinetri 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid to resume shooting for Jersey’s Hindi remake soon
- Details regarding the Tamil remake of Andhadhun
- Bigg Boss 4: Nagarjuna’s touching tribute to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- Balayya’s next locked?
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league