Durga Prasad, director of the film ‘Love Poison’, has attempted to kill himself by consuming poison today after the censor board refused to clear his film. The director was reportedly quite dejected by the attitude of the board, which refused to listen to his pleas.
The incident happened in Mehdipatnam. The news has caused quite a stir among film circles and it has turned into a topic of hot discussion now.
The local censor board office is facing severe flak from all sides for being unreasonable and inconsistent.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?