Durga Prasad, director of the film ‘Love Poison’, has attempted to kill himself by consuming poison today after the censor board refused to clear his film. The director was reportedly quite dejected by the attitude of the board, which refused to listen to his pleas.
The incident happened in Mehdipatnam. The news has caused quite a stir among film circles and it has turned into a topic of hot discussion now.
The local censor board office is facing severe flak from all sides for being unreasonable and inconsistent.
- I’ll never work with Priya Prakash: Lover’s Day actress stirs up controversy
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture