Durga Prasad, director of the film ‘Love Poison’, has attempted to kill himself by consuming poison today after the censor board refused to clear his film. The director was reportedly quite dejected by the attitude of the board, which refused to listen to his pleas.
The incident happened in Mehdipatnam. The news has caused quite a stir among film circles and it has turned into a topic of hot discussion now.
The local censor board office is facing severe flak from all sides for being unreasonable and inconsistent.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan acquires the remake rights of this Malayalam blockbuster?
- GA2UV Pictures to present Dhanush’s 40th film
- World Famous Lover’s US collections report
- Trivikram to do a quickie before NTR’s film?
- I am acting in movies again to pay my children’s school fees: Pawan Kalyan
- Balakrishna’s wife Vasundhara Devi’s signature forged