Legendary Telugu director Bapu experienced a personal loss today. His wife, Smt. Bhagyavathi, passed away today morning in Chennai.
Reports indicate that she has been fighting illness for quite some time. Smt Bhagyavathi was admitted to a private hospital and that is where she breathed her last. She was 75.
The Telugu film industry has expressed its sadness over this news and many prominent personalities are expected to pay their respects in person.
123telugu.com is saddened by this development and we extend our condolences to Bapu garu.
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next
- Interview : Nani- Acting with Nag sir was a dream come true
- Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA to feature real political incidents