Today is a special day for director Boyapati Srinu as he completes 15 years in Tollywood. Srinu’s first film, Ravi Teja’s Bhadra, released on this day (May 12), in 2005. Produced by Dil Raju, Bhadra was an action family entertainer and it was a big success at the box-office.
Since his debut, Boyapati Srinu established himself as a go-to man for action dramas. Thulasi, Simha, Legend and Sarrainodu are the biggest hits in his career. He is currently working on his hat-trick film with Balakrishna. On this special day, Boyapati Srinu released a personal note and thanked all his heroes, heroines, producers, artistes and technicians he has worked with so far.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar
- Aakashavaani locks OTT partner and release date
- Nagarjuna’s moving tribute on ANR’s birth anniversary
- Poll : What’s your take on Rowdy Boys trailer?