Today is a special day for director Boyapati Srinu as he completes 15 years in Tollywood. Srinu’s first film, Ravi Teja’s Bhadra, released on this day (May 12), in 2005. Produced by Dil Raju, Bhadra was an action family entertainer and it was a big success at the box-office.
Since his debut, Boyapati Srinu established himself as a go-to man for action dramas. Thulasi, Simha, Legend and Sarrainodu are the biggest hits in his career. He is currently working on his hat-trick film with Balakrishna. On this special day, Boyapati Srinu released a personal note and thanked all his heroes, heroines, producers, artistes and technicians he has worked with so far.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report