A couple of days ago, there were reports that the Georgia schedule for Prabhas’ highly-anticipated 20th film was cancelled due to the outbreak of the deadly Novel Coronavirus pandemic. The reports further stated that Prabhas and the rest of the crew will return to Hyderabad on Tuesday.
But the film’s director Radhakrishna Kumar talked to a popular English daily and clarified the ongoing speculations. He said that the Georgia schedule was not cancelled abruptly, but the entire team had worked relentlessly to wrap up the shoot 2 days ahead of the schedule due to the prevailing conditions following the Coronavirus scare.
Radhakrishna went on to say that the entire unit took necessary precautions to prevent the virus spread at the time of shooting. He also revealed that Prabhas has already left for Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya-Aneesh Krishna’s film launched formally
- Crazy buzz: Balayya-Boyapati to collaborate for a prestigious project?
- Allu Arjun to shoot for Pushpa in Vizag
- Finally, Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Vakeel Saab’s shoot
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?