Vamshi Paidipally, the director of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s highly-anticipated 25th movie, is currently in the US, working on the songs along with DSP. Vamshi took to Twitter this morning to clarify the ongoing speculations on the film’s title.
Vamshi said that the film’s title has not been decided yet and went on to clarify that neither Krishna Mukunda Murari nor Hare Rama Hare Krishna are being considered as the film’s title.
This film is said to be a family entertainer. Ashwini Dutt and Dil Raju will produce the film . The regular shooting will kick-start in January.
Title for #MAHESH25 hasn't been decided as yet.. It is neither "Krishna Mukunda Murari" nor "Hare Rama Hare Krishna"… will keep you all posted once we decide on an apt title… 🙂
— Vamshi Paidipally (@directorvamshi) October 27, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake wraps up shoot
- Rana to oversee Oh! Baby’s Hindi remake
- Shraddha Kapoor waiting for that to happen