Vamshi Paidipally, the director of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s highly-anticipated 25th movie, is currently in the US, working on the songs along with DSP. Vamshi took to Twitter this morning to clarify the ongoing speculations on the film’s title.
Vamshi said that the film’s title has not been decided yet and went on to clarify that neither Krishna Mukunda Murari nor Hare Rama Hare Krishna are being considered as the film’s title.
This film is said to be a family entertainer. Ashwini Dutt and Dil Raju will produce the film . The regular shooting will kick-start in January.
Title for #MAHESH25 hasn't been decided as yet.. It is neither "Krishna Mukunda Murari" nor "Hare Rama Hare Krishna"… will keep you all posted once we decide on an apt title… 🙂
— Vamshi Paidipally (@directorvamshi) October 27, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to surprise with his performance in Puri’s film
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters