It is well-known that hero Nithiin has okayed two projects, one in the direction of Hanu Raghavapudi and 14 Reels production and the other in Krishna Chaitanya’s direction and Pawan-Trivikram’s production.
Recently, there were reports that Nithiin-Krishna Chaitanya and Pawan-Trivikram’s movie has been titled LIE (Love Is Endless). However, Hanu Raghavapudi, who is back in town after an extensive location recce in the US, cleared the confusion via an interview in a popular news portal that LIE is in fact the title of his movie with Nithiin.
The Nithiin-Hanu Raghavapudi movie will kick-start in Hyderabad on December 16th and the first schedule will last for 10 days. The US schedule will begin in February next year. Megha Akash is the film’s leading lady.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December