Finally, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly anticipated comeback film gets its director. Reliable sources have officially announced that maverick director Puri Jagannadh will be directing Chiranjeevi’s 150th film. The script work has also been completed and as per the sources, the film will be launched on 22nd August on the eve of Megastar’s birthday.
The regular shoot will commence from September and the makers are planning to release the film in early 2016. For the last one year, a lot has been discussed about the film and its director. Earlier, Ram Charan was supposed to produce the film but now, Bandla Ganesh is expected to produce this memorable film.
As per the sources, the film is a period drama set in the 1950s. Keep watching this space for more details about the film’s cast and crew.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics