Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 150th film is easily the most talked about film in the recent times. Fans have been eagerly waiting for Chiru’s comeback film for a long time. Several stories have been doing the rounds in film and social media circles regarding the film’s cast and crew members.
As per the latest buzz, the director for this prestigious film has already been confirmed and the film will be launched on 22nd August, on the eve of Chiru’s birthday. Even though nothing has been confirmed by the makers, it is being widely discussed that Puri Jagannadh will helm the project which will be produced by Ram Charan.
Chiranjeevi has been grooming himself to make a memorable comeback and it will be no exaggeration that fans will be mighty thrilled with the project taking off finally.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic