During Sye Raa’s Malayalam promotions in Kochi, megastar Chiranjeevi had announced that Ram Charan had bought the Telugu remake rights of the super hit Malayalam political drama, Lucifer. Since then, there has been a lot of curiosity about the director who will be helning this crazy remake.
Now, if the latest reports are to be believed, Chiru and Charan have finalized star director Sukumar to direct Lucifer’s Telugu remake. Apparently, both Chiru and Charan, who have always been impressed with Sukumar’s abilities, have mutually decided that the Rangasthalam director will be the right choice for the project. However, an official announcement is awaited to confirm the speculation.
Starring Mollywood stalwart Mohanlal, Lucifer marked the directorial debut of yet another Malayalam star, Prithviraj Sukumaran.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika opens up about her insecurities
- Bollywood debut on the cards for this star heroine?
- Darbar audio album to be out on this date?
- This is Namrata and Mahesh’s parenting strategy
- Stars descend at Kamal60 Ungal Naan
- Boney Kapoor gets teary eyed at ANR Award for Sridevi