During Sye Raa’s Malayalam promotions in Kochi, megastar Chiranjeevi had announced that Ram Charan had bought the Telugu remake rights of the super hit Malayalam political drama, Lucifer. Since then, there has been a lot of curiosity about the director who will be helning this crazy remake.
Now, if the latest reports are to be believed, Chiru and Charan have finalized star director Sukumar to direct Lucifer’s Telugu remake. Apparently, both Chiru and Charan, who have always been impressed with Sukumar’s abilities, have mutually decided that the Rangasthalam director will be the right choice for the project. However, an official announcement is awaited to confirm the speculation.
Starring Mollywood stalwart Mohanlal, Lucifer marked the directorial debut of yet another Malayalam star, Prithviraj Sukumaran.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic
- Disappointment for Pawan fans – Vakeel Saab’s shoot getting delayed?
- Rajamouli keeps that aspect of RRR a big secret
- Star MAA bags the satellite rights of these biggies
- Team Radhe Shyam press the caution button