During Sye Raa’s Malayalam promotions in Kochi, megastar Chiranjeevi had announced that Ram Charan had bought the Telugu remake rights of the super hit Malayalam political drama, Lucifer. Since then, there has been a lot of curiosity about the director who will be helning this crazy remake.
Now, if the latest reports are to be believed, Chiru and Charan have finalized star director Sukumar to direct Lucifer’s Telugu remake. Apparently, both Chiru and Charan, who have always been impressed with Sukumar’s abilities, have mutually decided that the Rangasthalam director will be the right choice for the project. However, an official announcement is awaited to confirm the speculation.
Starring Mollywood stalwart Mohanlal, Lucifer marked the directorial debut of yet another Malayalam star, Prithviraj Sukumaran.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young director thanks PM, KCR and authorities
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites
- Mahesh is like my son: Chiru’s touching words on Superstar
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s film
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career