After a gap of 2 years since the release of his silver jubilee film, Agnyaathavaasi, actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan is finally making a comeback in movies with back-to-back projects. The Powerstar is currently working on two much-awaited films, Vakeel Saab and Krish’s Virupaksha (tentative title).
It’s well known that Pawan will be teaming up with his Gabbar Singh director Harish Shankar for his 28th film. Meanwhile, there has also been a lot of speculations about Pawan’s 29th film. Until recently, the buzz had it that directors Kishore Pardhasani (Dolly) and Sardaar Gabbar Singh’s director Bobby were the front-runners to helm Pawan’s 29th film.
Now, if the latest buzz in Tollywood circles is to be believed, Pawan has zeroed in on Kishore Pardhasani for his 29th film. Kishore is said to have begun the script work already. In the past, Pawan and Kishore had collaborated on Gopala Gopala and Katamarayudu. Let’s wait for an official announcement regarding their hat-trick film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chandrababu Naidu requests YS Jagan to set up SP Balu’s memorial music university
- Yesudas heartbroken for not seeing SP Balasubrahmanyam one last time
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house