According to information released by the Punjagutta Police Station, a case was filed by producer Jana Rama Rao on director Mahanthy Padmarao. The producer made a film titled ‘Ammayilu Take Care’.
The director reportedly forged the signature of the producer and changed the film’s name to ‘Vaadu Veedu O Kalpana’. He sold the rights to a guy named Satish Chowdary and the film’s audio launch was also held recently!
A shocked producer then rushed to the police station to submit proofs and seek justice in the matter. The director has been arrested and investigation is currently on.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble