It looks like director Nandini Reddy is miffed with the ongoing rumors on her next film with Samantha. For the last few days, there have been non-stop speculations that Nandini is remaking yet another Korean hit with Samantha playing the main lead.
This morning, Nandini took to Twitter and busted all the rumors. She clarified that her next film is not a remake and that it’s an original script. “Whenever Samantha and I do our next we will announce it with a lot of joy and pride. Now, time for the next rumour …..my rating for this rumour is 1/5…. come on guys u can do better,” Nandini tweeted.
It’s worth mentioning that Nandini Reddy’s past two movies with Samantha, Jabardasth and Oh Baby, were unofficial and official remakes of Band Baaja Baaraat and Miss Granny respectively.
My next is not a remake . It’s an original script produced by @SwapnaCinema .Whenever @Samanthaprabhu2 n I do our next we will announce it with a lot of joy and pride . Now, time for the next rumour …..😴…my rating for this rumour is 1/5…. come on guys u can do better 👆🏼
— Nandini Reddy (@nandureddy4u) April 15, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?