We have already reported that director Parasuram will be directing his second project for Allu Aravind’s Geetha Arts 2 banner, following the modest success of Srirastu Subhamasthu. This film will have young hero Vijay Deverakonda as the male lead.
According to a latest update, Parasuram’s story impressed Allu Aravind in just a single sitting. Allu Aravind is known to be a tough taskmaster when it comes to green-lighting scripts and getting his nod soon after the first narration is indeed a job well begun.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s villainous act in Mega hero’s film
- Producer denies shelving of Naga Shaurya’s new film
- Struggling director planning a film with Megastar?
- Allu Arjun busy acquiring a new talent
- Rana Daggubati reveals his most difficult role to date
- Sumanth Ashwin comes back with a unique film