We have already reported that director Parasuram will be directing his second project for Allu Aravind’s Geetha Arts 2 banner, following the modest success of Srirastu Subhamasthu. This film will have young hero Vijay Deverakonda as the male lead.
According to a latest update, Parasuram’s story impressed Allu Aravind in just a single sitting. Allu Aravind is known to be a tough taskmaster when it comes to green-lighting scripts and getting his nod soon after the first narration is indeed a job well begun.
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release