We have already reported that director Parasuram will be directing his second project for Allu Aravind’s Geetha Arts 2 banner, following the modest success of Srirastu Subhamasthu. This film will have young hero Vijay Deverakonda as the male lead.
According to a latest update, Parasuram’s story impressed Allu Aravind in just a single sitting. Allu Aravind is known to be a tough taskmaster when it comes to green-lighting scripts and getting his nod soon after the first narration is indeed a job well begun.
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero