Cinematographer turned director Santosh Srinivas, whose latest film Hyper released this morning, says that he is keen on remaking Hyper in Hindi, if the opportunity arises. The director said that he will wait for the film’s box-office result before he takes a call on helming the film’s Hindi version.
Srinivas went on to reveal that he was offered to direct the Hindi remake of his debut film Kandireega by the leading Bollywood production house, Balaji Motion Pictures. However, he could not accept the offer as he was busy with NTR’s Rabhasa and he doesn’t want to let go of the opportunity to remake Hyper.
- Interesting update about NTR-Trivikram’s overseas release
- Music director of mega hero’s next to be announced tomorrow
- Research for Pawan’s Kobali inspired Aravindha Sametha
- Aadhi, Taapsee’s Thriller Inspired From A Tamil Film?
- Music sittings begin for Ram’s next