Hero Allu Sirish didn’t have any release in 2018 and he has had a forgettable 2019, with his only release, ABCD, ending up as a flop at the box-office. He recently said that he will announce a couple of projects very soon.
Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, Sirish’s next film will be directed by Rakesh Sasi, who had earlier directed Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film, Vijetha. Apparently, Sirish was quite impressed with the emotional subject narrated by Rakesh and gave his nod to the script. More details about the project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s stupendous feat in Nizam; Enters 30 Cr club
- Sarileru enters 30 Cr club; Mahesh’s never before record in Nizam
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai