Hero Allu Sirish didn’t have any release in 2018 and he has had a forgettable 2019, with his only release, ABCD, ending up as a flop at the box-office. He recently said that he will announce a couple of projects very soon.
Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, Sirish’s next film will be directed by Rakesh Sasi, who had earlier directed Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film, Vijetha. Apparently, Sirish was quite impressed with the emotional subject narrated by Rakesh and gave his nod to the script. More details about the project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life
- Your 500ml plasma can save 2 lives: Nani urges to donate plasma
- Upset Karan Johar takes a key decision
- Juicy info on Ram Charan’s next