Young heroine Hansika’s prestigious 50th project Maha went on floors recently. On this occasion, the makers had unveiled a couple of special posters, and one of those posters has been mired in an unexpected controversy for the last few days.
The controversial poster showcased Hansika in a sadhu avatar and she was smoking from a chillum with several sadhus sitting at her feet with Varanasi as the backdrop. A case was filed against Hansika and the film’s makers at a court in Tamil Nadu.
Meanwhile, Maha’s director UR Jameel responded to the controversy and requested everyone to not give a religious color to the poster. Jameel said that his intentions were not to hurt Hindus’ sentiments and that he only tried to see the humanity in religions.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records