Mallesham was a film that was appreciated by one and all. After the award-winning biopic, Mallesham, filmmaker Raj Rachakonda has joined hands with acclaimed Bollywood director Anurag Kashyap to produce a Malayalam film, Paka – The River of Blood.
The film is directed by Nithin Lukose, who was the sound designer for Mallesham. Paka is a tale of a river that swells with the blood of two feuding families and a young couple that tries to overcome this hatred with their love.
The film, set in Wayanad of North Kerala, features an ensemble cast including, Basil Paulose, Vinitha Koshy, Jose Kizhakkan, Athul John, Nithin George, and Joseph Manickal. The film has been selected for its world premiere on September 13th at the 46th edition of the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF).
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gurtunda Seetakalam – Nothing New
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Mukhachitram – Only for social message
- Review : Cheppalani Undhi – Good concept gone wrong
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Review : Vijayanand – Slow and Dull